Looking to Join Our Team?
As a locally owned family bank, we work closely with our employees to provide a positive working environment. We want you to be part of a team and extension of our family.
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources, PO Box 1330, Jacksonville IL 62651
Types of Jobs Available:
- Both Full and Part Time Positions available
Benefits & Compensation
We give you the paid time off you need to lead a well-balanced life.
- Vacation – two weeks to start and up to 4 weeks throughout your career
- Personal/Sick days
- Federal Holidays
- Jury Duty, Military and Bereavement
Your compensation is an important consideration when deciding where to work. We also want to help you plan for your future.
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Plan – 401(k), with Company match
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Wealth, Investment Management and Brokerage services
Your Health and Wellness
We are committed to providing you and your family with the tools, support and encouragement you need to lead a healthy and productive life.
- Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Club Membership Subsidy
It is important to lead a well-balanced life to meet family or other obligations. We offer the following benefits to help you maintain this balance:
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Personal Days
Our President, Joy French Becker, encourages all employees to give back to the Morgan County Community. The Bank does not assign opportunities but a sense of responsility to our employees to find ways that they are comfortable to give back. We call on our employees to volunteer for several opportunities throughout the year.
- Banking on Making a Difference Days
- Recognition Awards for Community Involvement
- Active United Way Campaign with a 100% match for employees contribution
- Lincoln School Partnership
Discounts and services we offer that our associates value:
- Checking, savings and safe deposit box
Leadership Development & Growth
As a growing organization, there are many opportunities for our associates. Our employees are only limited by their own willingness to learn, and we encourage and support interest in new fields. We look for leaders at every level, and by supporting their individual goals, and inspiring them to grow, we empower them to design a more meaningful, fulfilling career and create an environment where they can thrive.
Opportunities Available for Development
- Tuition reimbursement program for full time employees
- Available jobs posted on company intranet
- First-time manager curriculum
- Training programs to learn job-specific skills
- On-the-job opportunities to build new skills
- Loyalty to the organization at milestone anniversaries
- Operational excellence
- Community involvement
The Farmers State Bank and Trust Company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is a policy to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.